2015年5月5日

Lost

Long time ago I was attracted to this drama
But only stopped around season 2 or 3.
It is too long, and it is not legal/politics/spy.

I picked it up lately, and finished it all.
Amazing.

Yep I kinda know what it is about.
I knew it back then by reading briefs and lostpedia.
If I were a fan and watched the last season a few years ago,
I would kill the writer for that bullshit.

But now that I know better.
And I understand how beautiful the whole story it is.
Life is filled with dissatisfaction,
and the island is a pill.
It heals us all, enables us to let go, and to move on.

I wish there was such an island for me,
I can put down all the burden, all the hatred, all the sadness,
meet a great girl and develop some years of shared experience,
and back to the real world live happily thereafter.

But no, there was not.

We are all lost sometimes and we need to build an island for ourselves.



沒有留言: