2015年3月14日

LBS

Got offer from LBS MiF!
Thanks for the Korean alumni~
Must have said so many good words for me.

But still,it is a lot of money.
And I do not think LBS is offering a lot of scholarships.

Oxford is supposed to announce next round scholarship by today.
But, no news. Or maybe I am just not one of those lucky guys.

Cornell's decision is in next week.
Looking forward to it, but chances are there is no money as well.

So, at least two offers out of total four applications.
Not bad (as I purposely selected one-year program which is not popular).
But without money, I will be doomed to stay at Big4.

Still not bad, I will have good lifestyle, secure life,
and increased chance to land a good wife.

But what to tell our children, friends and ourselves,
what value we have really created for the world?

沒有留言: