2013年9月12日

...

THANK YOU FOR YOUR QUALITY SERVICE

It has been more than two years.
I knew you were a good partner when I first met you.
That's why, even it was the night just before my grad trip to Taiwan,
I took you under my roof,
 and studied whole night just to get to know you.

(Wait, did I not mention it?)
(Yes she's my Google Nexus S.)

You were the first real smartphone I bought.
You let me out of Nokia era and brought a whole new world to me.
I realized why people are obsessed with smartphones,
and how stupid I was to think that cheap phone is a good choice.

You should know how sad I was,
when I found out you were suddenly dead that morning.

Two years are not a long time for me, compared to my last relationship.
(Wait, did I not mention it?)
(Yes she's my Nokia N73.)

But hey, nowadays people like tech-fashion.
At least, I did not throw you away.
Let's blame fate.

I just lost a great partner not long time ago...
(Wait, did I not mention it again?)
(Yes she's my Dell laptop.)

Guess it is time for me to start afresh?




"Show me a hero and I'll write you a tragedy." 
- F. Scott Fitzgerald


沒有留言: