2012年9月7日

...

8 years ago, i was naive and selfish, and of coz as a result i do not know about the fact that i was naive and selfish.

But i was very lucky, that one of the most beautiful girls, and absolutely the one with best appealing character in my class, responded to my interest.

I was proud, to have a girlfriend. And, indeed, to have such a girlfriend, who turned out to be so caring, and even better than when she was just a friend to me. Just thinking back, she seemed to have never request anything from me, never. (maybe she was naive, too; but i believe that is just how perfect she is).

I made mistakes, and all above was gone. We all have to move on.

Now, I am also proud to have a girlfriend, after 4 years of boring college. It is just that, well, I am not that proud, though. I do not envy myself. I am actually so unsatisfied that I am becoming a bigger jerk than ever.

Conclusion is, that maybe due to her insecurity as she claimed, her love is so selfish, and that logically made my love selfish, too. Then, u know, vicious cycle.

Maybe, it is time. No one's fault, but you cannot always make compromise when you are young.

If you want something, just go get it.


4 則留言:

po 說...

要不要这么复杂啊,达仔

串燒吖飛 說...

大哥!在米囯怎樣阿?畢業了嗎??

po 說...

12月就毕业了啊,正在找工作呢

串燒吖飛 說...

大哥沒問題啦~
有機會一定去美國找你啊!