2009年12月11日

...

all the following wild thoughts are triggered by some online posts about what is actually between Edward and Bella-Love or Lust ?

===========================================

I originally planed to write about 2000 words but I just get confused myself. So just lay some words.

Friendship: oh that guy is fun. Let's hang out~
Love: Be cool dude. How's my hair? OK. I am perfect.
Lust: she's tasty! you interested, too? Threesome is awesome.

Basically, and chemically, when love happens, some Hormones are produced (which do not exist in friendship), and part of them lead to lust. I think.

I guess it is love between Edward and Bella. But who knows.

==============================================

But the sad truth is, Hormones cannot sustain long stimulation,
and real love does not last long.
Those immortal romance is just like nonsense.

So a piece of advice
before love makes a hard landing, transform it to a family bonding.
or make a soft landing and become plain friendship.

=================================================

I wouldn't dare to challenge that love is the foundation of marriage, despite their mismatch of duration.

But, just being curious, can friendship be the foundation of marriage, too?
For the argument's sake, let's say marriage and sex are irrelevant. So you marry your best friend, whom you enjoy being together with. (and you have sex with someone else, and so does your spouse.)

Then there won't be a mismatch in duration.


Alright i'm just talking nonsense.

沒有留言: